- Conduct system wide requirement analysis and work effort estimations
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly task reports
• Provide guidance and mentoring to junior developers
• Provide weekly on-call support
• 4+ years of work experience with Java and React technologies.
• Strong knowledge of Java, including data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures.
• Deep understanding of React framework version 15 or newer.
• Deep understanding of web services software architecture and design (REST/SOAP), including security-based implementations.
• Experience with data modeling and database programming skills (MS SQL Server).
• Familiarity with infrastructure systems (servers, systems administration, and UNIX/Linux scripting skills) a plus.
• Understanding of networks, firewalls, load balancers and concepts with the ability to provide requirements to infrastructure team as well as provide troubleshooting assistance.
• Working experience with agile methodologies (Scrum).
• Working experience with UML and design patterns.
• Working knowledge of continuous integration tools: Jenkins, Nexus, JUnit, SonarQube, Maven, Gradle, Ant, SVN, GIT.
• Working experience with RedHat OpenShift or compatible container environment.
• Working knowledge with Tricentis – Tosca (test automation).
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Desire to work in an information systems environment.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills, detail oriented. Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide solutions.
• Shows initiative and goes above and beyond to assist others as needed.
• Self-motivated with proven ability to lead initiatives and drive efficiency.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
AAA Global Technologies LLC
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
Additional Job Information:
Title : Front-End Developer: III (Senior)
Location : Atlanta, GA United States (REMOTE)
Job Description (Fullstack Java (React) Software Developer):
Client seeks an energetic problem solver with proficiency in web application development, specifically with React framework, Java, relational databases, and object-oriented design principles. This applicant must be highly motivated to meet project deadlines and technology challenges. The qualified candidate will join a mission critical and dynamic development team working on Client customer portal.
As part of our growing B2B API Hub team, you will participate in the development of cutting-edge web applications solving challenging business needs. You will be building solutions from the ground up, starting with investigating design approaches, prototyping new solutions, and evaluating technical feasibility in addition to supporting existing applications. You will be responsible for all aspects of development including design, development, testing, and maintenance of key systems. You will work in a dynamic environment to deliver a forward-looking user experience while maintaining high-quality software. As a seasoned developer, you will play a critical role in ensuring that deliverables meet expected outcomes, you will lead vital initiatives and mentor junior developers. Contractors are evaluated for full-time positions as they become available.
4-yr College Degree required in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• Deliver innovative, engaging web applications using the latest software technologies
• Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while working in a fast-paced environment
• Collaborate closely with the Product Owners / Scrum Masters/ Development teams and Stakeholders
• Work with outside vendors and external teams to collect and confirm business and technical requirements
• Identify design problems and devise solid technical solutions
• Conduct code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices and coding standards
• Thoroughly understand the requirements and ability to develop detailed software designs
• Continuously improve and enforce best practices, coding, and UI/UX standards
Sethu Mathan, MBA
Senior Manager, IT Strategic Solution
Services You Can Trust
7000 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd | Bldg. 11, Suite 301
Atlanta, GA – 30328