- Design, utilize and maintain a robust Test Automation Frameworks such as Cypress and Selenium.
- Have end to end ownership of quality features (from functional testing through automation)
- Utilize and help improve our software life cycle process
- Provide training and support to functional QA team to automate functional tests.
- Collaborate with developers, QA team, product managers, partners and consultants.
- Help guide releases through the entire process from planning, analysis of PRDs, QA entrance, testing activities and QA release to production.
- Participate in the effort to move to a service oriented architecture.
- Work shoulder to shoulder with some of the best people in different disciplines like product management, design, and sales.
- Participate in organization level initiatives which have greater impact on multiple teams.
- Experience working with some of the following technologies:
- Cypress or Selenium automation framework
- SQL Server / MongoDB / Redis / Elasticsearch
- API: REST / GraphQL
- Tools: Postman, SoapUI, JMeter
- Knowledge in some of the following technologies:
- Core Java & Java Frameworks: Spring Framework / J2EE / Reactor
- Js & Node.JS Frameworks: Express / HappiJS / ReactJS
- Container: Docker / Rkt
- Orchestration: Kubernetes / Mesos / OpenShift
- Messaging: RabbitMQ / Kafka
- API automation with Cypress.io and Java with Rest Assured
- Jenkins, Datadog
- B.S. degree, finished or in progress, in Computer Science or related field (desired).
- Top competitive compensation on the market.
- Quarterly compensation update based on local inflation + market adjustment.
- Bonus based on individual and company's performance.
- Wellness reimbursement program.
- Flexible and remote working arrangements.
- Free learning platforms such as Udemy, Skills from Pluralsight and English classes.
- Continuous improvement environment. Top technical standards and best practices.
- Humility: we listen before being heard. No egos, team is always first.
- True North: we have a clear long-term mission and we all contribute towards it.
- PMA: Positive Mental Attitude to create an environment where everyone wants to be a part of!
- Intensity: we all strive to make an impact by presenting ideas clearly and overcoming difficult challenges to drive the business forward.
- Ownership: we are a results driven company and accountable for the quality of our work.
Buenos Aires - Argentina
React Job Details
AppDirect is the leading cloud service marketplace company dedicated to revolutionizing the way businesses run. We offer a cloud service marketplace and management platform that enables companies to distribute web-based services. The global network of AppDirect-powered marketplaces allows businesses to find, buy, and manage the best applications the cloud has to offer.
With our award-winning platform, service providers can launch a state-of-the-art online application store within a matter of weeks, while developers can integrate once and make their software available across multiple marketplaces worldwide. Our products offer more advanced features and tools than any other competitive solution, putting AppDirect at the forefront of the rapidly evolving market for cloud services delivery.
We are rapidly expanding and looking to hire talented and ambitious software engineering talent in Buenos Aires. As a member of the team, you will create, grow, and manage a distributed network of marketplaces and applications. We love entrepreneurial spirit and those who bring experience from established organizations. You are a highly technical, hands-on QA Automation Engineer with a passion for producing maintainable and robust test cases . You will be part of a team focused on designing and developing well-tested software, building mission critical services, and APIs that scale with our increasingly elegant set of features. Our teams are distributed among several countries so clear communication is essential.
What you'll do and how you'll make an impact
What we're looking for
What we Offer
At AppDirect/AppSmart, we believe that innovation thrives in an environment that houses diversity of excellence, experience and thought. We respect each AppDirector as their own fingerprint; unique with no one alike. We foster an environment of inclusion without regard to race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity enabling AppDirectors to embrace their uniqueness to do their best work. As such, we strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.