- Build and update responsive websites and emails. Create online forms.
- Convert PSD/design files into HTML and CSS
- Design visual layout of web pages, web applications, and emails in PSD format
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Undergraduate degree Required
More than 3 years and up to 5 years in front end web designing
- Interpret creative briefs, including high-level concepts and strategic goals, visually bringing them to life
- Create designs that are consistent and on brand across all digital channels and platforms
- Understanding of digital design best practices
- Work closely with Creative Director when creating mock-ups, wireframes and seeking final approvals
- Able to work on multiple design projects with various deadlines
- Ability to produce a variety of content and adapt style and graphic elements supporting different tactics and outputs
- Incorporate feedback and adapt as required
- Familiar with new trend designs and ideas
- Proficient understanding of website optimization including HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong knowledge of web standards and digital best practices
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Advanced Adobe Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD)
- Be part of an evolutionary journey in the audience measurement and data space; work on exciting projects, add value & make a positive impact to our Company.
- Competitive salary, benefits package and group savings and retirement program. (Health and Dental employer paid premiums).
- Flexible Work location (on-site offices in Toronto, Montreal and Richmond, remote – work from home, hybrid as required per role).
- Flexible Summer Hours Program between May - September.
- Paid Time Off during the holiday’s closure between Christmas & New Year’s Day.
- Education Reimbursement: For those wishing to pursue additional professional development, funding up to $1000 per year is offered (some conditions apply).
- Continuous learning and development via Percipio, our Learning Management System.
- Be part of additional programs such as MentorMe, which helps our employee’s network, and grow within the organization.
- Leadership Training offerings for new and emerging leaders.
- Employee Wellness Programs: EFAP, Virtual Goodlife Yoga Sessions, Mental Health Program and Support e.g. Not Myself Today through CAMH.
- Employee Recognition program using Teamo Points Platform.
- Employee Appreciation Events via CultureClub to celebrate ALL of our Employees.
- Culture of great teams, coworkers and supportive leadership.
- Perkopolis: Participation in a program that provides exclusive discounts on products and services to employees. Perks include shopping discounts, movie tickets, services, event/show tickets and much more
Toronto - Canada
React Job Details
Numeris is Canada’s most trusted and authoritative source for broadcast measurement and consumer behaviour data. As well, the industry leading intelligence provider to broadcasters, advertisers, and agencies. We have been recognized for over 75 years as providing the gold standard in audience intelligence.
We have great people who do exceptional work. We take pride in building an environment of continuous learning and career advancement opportunities. Our teams are collaborative, curious, and dedicated to creating quality experiences. We love what we do, enjoy each other’s company, and support initiatives to give back to our communities. We are looking for people to help us shape the future of Numeris, and have a lot of fun along the way.
The Web Designer will be responsible for designing engaging and impactful client focused content, adapt, and produce creative assets supporting marketing strategies and aligned to brand for all of Numeris digital channels (website, email and social). Contribute to building and executing strategies and processes to optimize content ensuring it meets business needs. A strong understanding of brand guidelines, digital graphic design best practices and a knack for creating engaging digital content that brings stories to life online is essential. Manage production workflow, prioritize, meet deadlines within a cross-functional team.
Education & Certifications
Skills & Experience
Skills and expertise:
Perks of working at Numeris
Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, Innovation, Customer Centricity
Numeris is an equal opportunity employer
We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the People & Culture department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.