- Experience with creating a local dev environment
- Setting up a continuous integration to build, test and deploy the above
- python, FastAPI, flask
- nginx, caddy
- Grow in a multidisciplinary team and be inspired by seasoned professionals in other fields
- A relaxed workplace that supports flexible hours and remote working
- Take pride in knowing you are contributing to a groundbreaking company committed to supporting the growth of small businesses and privacy rights of millions of people around the world!
- Competitive salary
- participation scheme
- Medical (PPO), Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Budget for setting up your remote work environment
- Budget for relevant educational opportunities
- 99% remote (flexible hours) is possible, but you are also welcome in our Vienna office.
- Meetups in Vienna, London or wherever the team feels like. Other than that no travelling is required.
- We will of course support you setting up your home office
- React: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Vienna - Austria
React Job Details
About Prighter Group
Prighter is centered around enabling companies of every shape and size to conduct their business in compliance with data protection regulations around the world. To achieve this goal we develop amazing data protection tools and offer highly specialised privacy services. We are equal parts a tech-centered business and a law firm, combining many years of expertise to create a unique and dynamic environment.
We're a team of young and privacy oriented engineers looking for a frontend developer that helps us moving forward with our UI. The app delivers LegalTech products to companies in multiple industries and in over 50 countries. We help our customers find their way through the jungle of data protection laws in different jurisdictions.
That means everything we do is guided by a privacy first principle.
Currently we're relying on python to deliver parts of our app and our goal is to move all frontend away from python into a separate React app.
One of our strategies is to deliver small, reviewable changes rather than big bang migrations. So we'd like to gradually move away from what we have right now.
Experience with either React, Vue.js or Angular
(do we have to mention HTML and CSS? )
Our Tech stack
Competitive annual gross salary starting from € 50.000,-, but for the experience and skills we are looking for reaching up to € 70.000,- with the possibility to participate in the growth of Prighter.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out directly to devjobs(a)prighter.com with your CV and a sample of your previous projects.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 50,000.00€ - 70,000.00€ per year