- experience in cloud platforms (AWS preferred)
- a bias for action, with exceptional attention to detail to ship high-quality code
- impressive problem-solving skills
- confident and clear communication skills - a must for remote working
- a growth mindset and desire to improve your craft
- experience working within a multidisciplinary team, building high-performing, scalable products
- experience working directly with clients and collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- produce clean, simple and good production quality code with an emphasis on maintainability
- contribute to projects where the overall objective is to deliver high-quality software on time and within budget
- collaborate with the team and our clients in various stages of a product's lifecycle
- attend and participate in daily standup meetings
- maintain clear documentation required to handover and share work with the team
- maintain the best choice in tools to create a modern development environment
- help grow and refine how the team operates by refining and building upon development operations, processes, and best working methods
- stay up to date with industry best-practice, web standards, accessible development practices, frameworks and languages
- join in for a friendly round of skribbl.io or run a lunch and learn about your passion project!
- incredible flexible working practices from day one
- location agnostic pay, we pay for the skills and experience you bring to the team
- work from home, and we'll help you set up your workspace with $750 towards kit you can keep
- away days with the team twice yearly for merriment and connection with all Airteam crew
- ongoing learning opportunities and goal setting with an annual learning budget
- communication and tech allowance - or grab a new MacBook Pro from us
- modern collaboration tools including Slack, KnowYourTeam, Confluence and Jira to support our remote work culture
- a fun and friendly environment to grow and work; there are no egos here.
- Apply online - We want to get to know you, so apply online through our application form.
- Phone screen - If your answers show relevant skills and experience, we'll call you to have a chat about your application.
- Tech interview on zoom - This is where we'll dig deeper into your experience - we love hearing about past projects and seeing your code! You'll get a chance to ask us lots of questions too.
- Team catchup on zoom - The final step is to check if we would be right for each other. You may want to ask more questions about life at Airteam!
- Reference checks and offer - We'll speak with two previous managers for a reference to complete the offer.
React Job Details
This is a remote position, and you can be based anywhere in Australia.
We are a high-quality software development agency with a focus on technical excellence. We are a friendly team of senior UXers and engineers, with a pragmatic mindset, great engineering practices and huge respect for a healthy work/life balance.
Our development team uses serverless principles and infrastructure-as-code to build high-performing, scalable websites and applications on AWS. We're looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our team of Developers and UX Designers.
You will need to have...
Day to day, you will...
Here's our CTO, Rich on dev culture at Airteam
Benefits you will enjoy...
Our hiring process
The steps we move through if you'd like to apply:
Important information for all applicants
You must be in Australia and eligible to work. We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time.
We hire based on the skills, experience and passion you will bring to the role. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use. We're more than happy to make reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all applicants, including people of different ages, genders, ethnicities, physical abilities, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, work experience, and educational backgrounds.
We prefer not to work with recruiters. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs sent from recruiters.