- CSS Modules
- data- visualisation tools, e.g. d3, Highcharts
London, England - United Kingdom
React Job Details
Global Markets Technology is looking for a developer to work on a strategic platform for pre-trade analytics and RFQ workflows for our division. This platform will be used to drive real-time decision making and execution by clients, sales and trading across a range of business lines on a daily basis. This platform also drives our Marquee cross-asset client offerings for structured products. Technologies include:
The successful candidate will join a team of talented developers working on this highly visible and prestigious project. The opportunity will appeal to motivated individuals who want to work directly with the trading desks.
• Develop a unified pre-trade analytics framework supporting all aspects of trading in various fixed income products.
• Work directly with Trading, Sales and Strats
• Great opportunity to learn the business while working with a talented group of individuals.
• Experience building enterprise business intelligence/data visualisation tools
• Familiarity with JS testing tools
• Excellent analytical, debugging and design skills
• Strong knowledge of designing for performance
• Experience in modern web frameworks – React experience a bonus
• Experience using TypeScript
• Experience using d3 or charting libraries a bonus
• Experience in developing data-driven front-ends