- Excellent knowledge of exploiting at least one major Cloud platform (pref. AWS) for delivery of cloud-native solutions.
- A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
- A background in Java and core open source technologies and frameworks; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Experience of working in collaborative teams.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Working with distributed, off-shore delivery teams.
- Microservice-based architectures using domain driven design (DDD) , CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns.
- Containerisation technologies: Docker or Kubernetes.
- DevOps background/experience.
- API-centric architectures.
- NoSQL databases.
London, England - United Kingdom
React Job Details
Our Relaunch Programme is aimed at supporting talented professionals back into the business by providing a tailored 6-month programme to help refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but will have some relevant previous experience and a willingness to learn and further develop your skills in this area. If you have had a career break of 1 ½ years or beyond, for whatever reason, we would love to hear from you
The Role On Offer
Digital Architect- Any UK base
As a solution architect in our UK Architecture Team you will be focused on turning our client business challenges into technical applications. We are looking for experienced hires as well as architects just starting out in their careers who want to progress. You will be joining a dynamic and growing team, advising our clients as they grow their business through the use of innovative technology solutions.
The focus of your role:
Solution Architects shape and define solution architectures for our clients. These architectures are used to transform business requirements into technical solutions, with supporting project plans, detailed designs and informed technical risk analysis.
We work with a client from the earliest stages of a project, from presales, through to delivery and ‘go live’. We provide technical leadership and support to the Programme Director or Engagement Manager. You are the trusted advisor to our clients.
As a member of our solution architecture community, you will bring a mix of technical skills, industry insight, business acumen and leadership. You will forge close working relationships not only with our architecture and engineering teams in UK and India, but also with the many other disciplines in Capgemini such as engagement managers and account executives.
You will take a leading role in both delivery and business development to shape and design innovative and sustainable custom solutions for our clients.
What you'll do