- Interface with a diverse group of stakeholders from Product Management, Sales, and Customer Success
- Manages the software development lifecycle
- Manage the day-to-day development activities of your team
- Hire, coach, and mentor individuals
- Review and manage your direct reports' performance, and conduct weekly 1:1s
- Share responsibility for your team's technical health; architecture, best practices, reliability, security
- Spend 50% of your time on hands-on development tasks.
- A solid background in hands-on software development with SaaS products
- Proven people management skills
- Capable of conducting cost-benefit analysis for different software engineering solutions
- Past experience in applying technical knowledge and experience to help the team overcome challenging or complex software problems
- Extended healthcare coverage, including an HSA
- 20 days vacation
- Gym membership benefit
- Flexible work options (office, remote, or hybrid)
- Stock options
Vancouver - Canada
React Job Details
Who we are:
Envisio is one of Western Canada's fastest-growing software companies. We are a mission-driven company passionate about creating deep, personalized relationships with our customers and supporting them in building trusted public institutions.
Envisio's award-winning software helps publicly funded, publicly accountable organizations in the US, Canada, and Australia to manage and execute plans, track and improve performance, and communicate results to their elected officials and other stakeholders.
Envisio is looking for a Software Development Manager (SDM) to join a motivated and collaborative team working across a breadth of technologies with end-to-end visibility and ownership of our tech stack.
Reporting to the VP of Software Engineering, you will be tasked to manage a multidisciplinary team where you will:
Your skills and experience:
What We Offer: