- Comfortable working in AWS.
- Experience with Stripe APIs.
- Using Git for version control is second nature.
- Self motivated and can work efficiently without too much supervision.
- Focused on producing clean, concise and maintainable code.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A genuine interest in improving mental health and wellbeing in the workplace!
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience working on SaaS projects
- Experience of working in small teams
- Experience with React Native
- Some frontend experience
- £45,000 - £55,000 dependent upon experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Offer to take advantage of Paranimo services if required.
- Company pension.
- Work from home.
- Opportunities for promotion to grow your own team.
- Company pension
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Software development: 2 years (required)
Bristol, England - United Kingdom
React Job Details
Full Stack JS Developer
Location: Work from home but we are based in/around Bristol so ideally would like someone local enough to meet in person when needed.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 dependent upon experience
Paranimo helps HR managers nurture psychologically healthy cultures.
We match employees to the right mental health support provider via our marketplace, powered by our matching intelligence. The better the match, the better the therapeutic outcome.
We also integrate with companies’ digital tools to analyse behaviour to generate “cultural insight” to guide early mental health interventions, and train business leaders to develop an organisational culture that employees want to work in.
Who we’re looking for
We recently received our first round of investment and you’ll be working closely with the founders to upgrade our existing system and design and implement new features, as well as be involved in decisions in relation to architecture and future development.
This is a great opportunity to join an early start up and gain extra autonomy to implement new solutions and design and implement new ideas.
Paranimo was founded by two friends who wanted to do something to address the growing mental health crisis in the UK. We want everyone who works with us to share that purpose.
Our vision is that everyone should get access to the right mental health support and we aim to develop new, proactive solutions to matching people to that support.
Roles and responsibilities
Nice to have
Salary and Benefits
If you’d like to have an informal chat before applying feel free to contact COO Daniel Condliffe on 07877348567 (or connect and send a message).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00-£55,000.00 per year