- Design web applications and online assets base on Partner Experience & Automation requirements.
- Develop front-end interfaces focused on user experience and usability, not only for web platforms but also for the automation program assets, such as email templates, forms, and landing pages.
- Develop, update, and maintain web content, including news releases, video posts, and other content types. Managing Content Types, Blocks, Panels, Nodes, Views in a Drupal CMS.
- Maintenance and development of the digital marketing promotional engine.
- Review and technical moderation of submitted web content.
- High knowledge of Vanilla JS, Typescript, NodeJS, and frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular
- Proficiency in HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS, SCSS), and content management systems (CMS) such as Drupal version 9.x
- Knowledge of Docker, K8S y Terraform (DevOps), and Java/Spring is a nice to have
- Knowledge of server-side programming languages like PHP (Symfony), and databases like MySQL
- A good eye for graphic design principles and high knowledge of web standards
- Knowledge of Marketo Email/Landing pages Template system
- Experience translating comps and wireframes into semantically correct web templates
- Knowledge of responsive and adaptive design principles with the ability to translate into fluid and responsive templates
- Good interpersonal skills; effective team player
- Within an innovative, engaging and multicultural environment.
- Have the opportunity to build strong and lasting business relationships and friendships from around the world.
- Have the opportunity in developing your career locally or within one of our beautiful working locations across the globe.
Madrid - Spain
React Job Details
Hotelbeds is the world´s leading bedbank.
The company’s proprietary technology helps providers of travel services distribute their offering to travel sellers globally via an easy-to-use, advanced technology platform that increases reach, revenue and yield for both the provider and the seller.
Operating under the Hotelbeds brand in the wholesale channel and the Bedsonline brand in the travel agents channel, the company connects over 60,000 travel intermediaries across more than 140 source markets globally with travel providers in over 185 countries representing more than 170,000 hotels, 24,000 transfer routes and 18,000 activities.
The company is headquartered in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
This role aims to manage, implement and direct the online graphic design, site planning, and layout of web applications, public platforms, and web-related services and technology using dynamic and static web interfaces.
What you are going to do:
What we expect from you:
You will have the opportunity to work for a company that is going through significant change in becoming the world´s leading travel services provider. We are looking for people that are ready to ride the wave in this exciting journey.
As well as an attractive benefits package you will be able to work: