- Willing to “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- Strong UX design skills, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Expert ReactJS knowledge and a portfolio showcasing interactive user interfaces built with React
- Experience using HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Experience working with git in a collaborative environment
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
- Accurately implementing designs from Sketch/Figma files
- Responsive design frameworks, preferably MUI-Core
- Writing type safe code with TypeScript and/or Flow
- Using Redux for state management
- Ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions.
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
- Developing on large-scale applications for large companies
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
In addition to the qualifications listed below, the ideal candidate will also have:
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
Having one or more of the following qualifications is preferred. Experienced in:
Do you want to impact how thousands of software developers around the world use Intel platforms? Join the Developer Software Engineering (DSE) organization and work on the latest technology enabling compilers, debuggers, analyzers, libraries, and parallel runtimes. You will develop industry-leading software which abstracts and showcases Intel platforms, extracts peak performance, and amplifies Intel business through our Hardware and Software developer communities.
Work Model for this Role
This role is available as fully home-based and generally would require you to attend Intel sites only occasionally based on business need.
Intel is committed to a culture of accessibility. Intel provides accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Find information and request accommodation here