- MVP Match is helping heycar find React Native Engineers. Ultimately you will have a contract with heycar.
- This is a permanent position. NOT a freelance position.
- To work on this role you need to be located and permitted to work in a European Union country.
- You are a proficient React Native developer with over 4 years of experience.
- You like writing e2e and unit test
- You have good knowledge of Redux and ideally, you have picked up how the new Context-API works.
- You know how to setup and work with a CI for native apps
- You are an excellent team player who ensures that knowledge is shared between all team members
- You are agile/scrum proficient and deliver well-tested and reviewed releases
- You have experience with rolling out apps to international markets.
- You are not afraid to ask challenging questions that help in driving the product forward.
- Work closely with the Product Manager, designers and engineering individual contributors in your team to define feature specifications for the best products
- Create and maintain consumer product and features
- Contribute to the team's work with peer reviews and testing
- Work closely with team and the frontend community across other teams to build and scale frontend services for the platform
- Mentor and be an inspiration for junior software engineers across the engineering team
- You will apply the latest technology to ensure a great end product.
- You are joining a hypergrowth company and have the chance to be part of a huge success story. The sky is the limit. They are just starting their international expansion and will launch in 5 new markets this year alone. In this environment everyone can take ownership. They are looking for entrepreneurial thinkers to build the business with them.
- heycar uniquely combines enterprise impact at startup speed. Enjoy the best of both worlds.
- You will work with an experienced international team, which values open communication and strives to create an environment where you can truly be yourself and the best ideas get implemented.
- You will work at fast pace, with focus on doing the right thing and constantly raising the bar for the customers. User experience is at the center of everything you do.
- You will be given the trust to work where and when you like. Remote work and flexible hours are a given in heycars outcome focussed work culture.
- heycar invests in talented people and provide a working environment fitting your needs. Get support for your personal and professional development
- One cultural fit/personality interview.
- One technical stage together with an expert in your domain.
- One final interview with the hiring manager.
Lisbon - Portugal
React Job Details
We are partnering up with heycar, an automotive e-commerce company that aims to change the way customers find and buy their dream car. They are a fast-growing start-up based in Berlin, that in the past years expanded internationally. They are currently being active in 5 different countries in Europe. Their focus is on vehicle, dealer and service quality. They are heavily user-centric and apply cutting-edge technologies in order to become market leaders.
They have partnered with leading brands and are proud to have Volkswagen, Daimler, Renault, Allianz and RCI as their investors.
Why we love heycar:
heycar have been a partner of ours since we started our journey - We practically grew up together!
Throughout the years we have placed over 60 freelancers on various projects of theirs and all have come back raving about how amazing it was to work with their teams.
They are solving exciting technical challenges (internationalization with one platform, performance optimization, micro-frontends, multichannel marketing), work with a nice tech stack (React, Next.js, Kotlin, AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker).
Here is a tiny snippet from the life you could have at heycar
Or you could read some articles posted by members of their Product and Engineering team here: https://medium.com/heycar/engineering/home
The Team and Goal
Mobile team currently consists of 3 mid and 2 senior developers with a goal to add one more mid and senior. The app is deployed in couple of different European countries, with varying features depending on the market. The main goal of the team in the upcoming months would be unification of functionalities and features across all the markets (Spain, UK, Germany, France & Netherlands)
Why you do not want to miss out on this:
What to do if you are interested?
Send us some details about you via the form below.
You will undergo a three stage interview process and if all goes well, the offering stage
Refer someone and get €2000!
Know someone who is a fit? We pay €2000 commission for successful referrals. Simply introduce your referral to us via [email protected]. If you are not comfortable approaching them, you can also just give me their name (and maybe a way to reach them) and we will reach out, without mentioning you.
About MVP Match
Wondering who we are? Here is a little video about us.