- Write well-structured and maintainable code with good documentation, unit tests, bug fixing, and code reviews
- Communicate and collaborate with the rest of the company stakeholders (e.g. product, marketing, UX, etc)
- Convert UI/UX designers’ ideas and mockups into usable code
- Lead other developers to perform their daily tasks
- Great CSS knowledge
- React expert with a strong understanding of Webpack configurations
- Experience with atomic design is strongly preferred along with a good unit testing background
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Know how to use Git and work with Pull Requests
- Familiar with cloud-oriented technologies (we use AWS Amplify to deploy our app and AWS Cognito to authenticate users)
- English is required
- Italian is preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a sense of urgency and integrity
- Have some experience with Storybook to document UI components
- Know how to write good unit tests with Jest and React Testing Library
- Some experience with Redux, Formik and React-Query
- Understand Agile methodologies and some knowledge of Scrum basic rituals
- Work remotely live and work wherever you like. Remote:
- Vacation at least 4 weeks/year
- Career Path if you are looking for a transparent, growing career, LeadsBridge is the right choice!
- Retreats meet your colleagues twice per year! Our next retreat camp will be in Sep/2022 in…
- Monthly benefit $150/mo that you can spend for working appliances, gym, training (or any wellness activities), buy books/courses and cover connectivity costs.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
LeadsBridge is a fast-growing automation solution that focuses on connecting top advertising platforms - Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok - with main marketing tools - CRM, email marketing software, autoresponder, and so much more. With ready-made and custom-made integrations, LeadsBridge builds automated workflows that allow sending lead data from a source into a destination of choice in real-time, while always maintaining CCPA and GDPR compliance.
With thousands of customers spanning the globe across industries, LeadsBridge was recently added to ActiveProspect’s product portfolio, representing a step forward to making consent-based marketing the BEST channel for customer acquisition & lead generation across the world.
#TogetherIsBetter is one of our mottos.
This is a short video during our last mega camp, let’s get loud!
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn: li: activity: 6841397149717164033
We’re looking for a Senior React FrontEnd Developer to work on our ReactJS web application.You will work alongside a cross-functional team of backend engineers, product owners, and UI/UX designers, to create a great customer experience and allow marketers to connect two apps and sync their leads.
As Senior React engineer you will:
Qualification and Skills*
How to Stand Out*
Benefits and Perks*
LeadsBridge (now an ActiveProspect business) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a part of being an equal opportunity employer, we are passionate about working with talented and empathetic people. As such, we want you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis.
Job Type: Full-time