- Maintain active relationships with project stakeholders to understand business requirements, leads requirements gathering meetings and reviews designs with the product owner
- Implement solutions developed in java to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments
- Integrating multiple technologies and data sources
- Working within Agile development teams
- Troubleshoots business and production issues by gathering information
- Performing root cause analysis to reduce future issues
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Identify and implement best practices and coach the stakeholders as needed
- Create technical documentation and maintain the knowledge repositories
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information
- Collaborate with Architects, Technical experts and application SMEs in implementing complex end-to-end enterprise solutions
- 5+ years of experience in IT with 3+ years of experience in React Native frame work and preferable experience with iOS and Android native coding
- Solid experience in large scale distributed systems and event-driven architectures
- Experience working on React library with latest concepts like hooks.
- Experience working on React Native frame work and preferable experience with iOS and Android native coding.
- Experience with Redux architecture.
- Experience working with Java script, CSS/SCSS.
- Experience writing unit tests with jest, enzyme/react-native testing library
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
React Native Developer
As a React Native resources Senior Developer, you will