- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Ability to create flexbox driven UI layout.
- Ability to comprehend performance issues and solve them.
- Strong debugging skills using the browser.
- Knowledge of Git (including merging, branching and resolving merge conflicts).
- Configuring ESLint for JS code linting.
- Being aware of alternate state management mechanisms like MobX.
- Knowledge of all aspects of React framework:
- Components, containers, JSX specification of component UI layout, Component lifecycle.
- Props and State mechanism used for data flow.
- Redux state management library.
- React Router usage.
- JSON/XML parsing.
- Need to know usage of third party libraries like react-router-dom, node-sass, polyglot, updeep, lodash, axios, etc.
- Knowledge of PWA, UI adaptability using media queries via sass specification.
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)
Bangalore - India
React Job Details
Roles & Responsibilities:
Knowledge of all aspects of React framework:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year