- Mastery of hand-coded XHTML and CSS, adhering to W3C coding standards. Table-free layouts; semantic mark-up; standards enthusiast
- Magento 2 experience is essential
- PHP experience is essential for this role
- Experience using Magento’s Page builder
- Commercial knowledge of JS Frameworks such as React and/or Angular, advantageous
- Bootstrap Responsive Design experience is essential
- SASS and/or LESS is essential
- GIT Version Control
- Experience of working within an Agile working environment
- Great attitude, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Good understanding/awareness of Usability, Accessibility
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Solid information, interaction, and visual design skills
- Willingness to contribute to both large, complex projects and smaller tasks as directed
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects and timelines.
- More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
- Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
- Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
- Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Lisbon - Portugal
React Job Details
Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent within Novabase group, has been the right answer to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform, because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent, the responsive people.
Sabe mais sobre a Neotalent .
What is your mission:
You will integrate a team in a Neotalent partner project, taking on the role of Front End Magento in the Lisbon area.
The talent that we are looking for:
Please send your CV to <endereço ocultado> with JCA_Front End Magento in the email subject.
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/435442/front-end-magento