- 2 Years’ experience in a Developer role, focusing on Frontend or Full Stack.
- Degree Qualification in a Related Discipline.
- High level/fluency in English is essential for this role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Lisboa, Distrito de Lisboa: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Lisbon - Portugal
React Job Details
Cadent Sourcing is partnering with a global leader in Asset Management for Building and Facilities operations.
We are seeking a React.js Developer, with experience in Agile working environments.
This role will build and optimise the interfaces, that help run buildings efficiently, economically and in an environmentally friendly way.
This role is for a Global company, that operates through the English language. The positions a 100% remote in Portugal, with some international travel expected. A High-level or fluency in English is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 40,000.00€ - 45,000.00€ per year
Ability to commute/relocate: