- 5+ years of software development experience that includes Agile methodologies.
- Degree Qualification in a Related Discipline.
- Expertise in React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
- Experience with user interface design (UI).
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent skill writing and debugging software code.
- Experience with cloud platforms and services such as AWS, Oracle Cloud, and/or Azure.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Monday to Friday
- Brisbane QLD: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Brisbane - Australia
React Job Details
Cadent Sourcing is partnering with a global leader in Asset Management for Building and Facilities operations.
We are seeking a React.js Developer, with experience in Agile working environments.
This role will build and optimise the interfaces, that help run buildings efficiently, economically and in an environmentally friendly way.
This role is for a Global company, that operates through the English language. The positions a 100% remote in Brisbane/Australia. A High-level or fluency in English is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 – $122,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate: