- Design and create a scalable frontend for web pages.
- Define technical architecture, track performance, and reliability of frontend web applications.
- Design, Develop, Test and Deploy Frontend Web applications using frontend frameworks.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- 1+ years of work experience in developing a scalable and robust frontend for web applications
- Knowledge of Reactjs, and Frontend frameworks
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Able to write scalable, flexible, and clean code using Object Oriented Principles.
- Keen design eye to translate wireframes into pixel-perfect web pages
- Experience with MongoDB, Firebase, or other NoSQL databases
- Experience with git, third-party libraries, social media integration, and APIs.
- Basic sense and experience with UI/UX design
- Should understand and have knowledge of the application security practices/vulnerabilities
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work responsibly and independently as well as with the team
- Problem understanding and problem-solving skills.
- Take initiative and ask relevant questions.
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Paid sick time
- Provident Fund
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- Viman Nagar, Pune - 411014, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- React: 1 year (Preferred)
Pune - India
React Job Details
About the Company
WebDirekt India Pvt. Ltd., estb. in 2000, is an innovative German-owned company in the software technology space providing web-based Geo-Management, Logistic software, business mapping, and consulting solutions for retailers, CPG, eCommerce, and any other field force company.
We are looking for developers with good analytical and problem-solving skills, self-driven, motivated, and energetic with tenacity and patience to be a part of building our next-generation software systems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹180,000.00 - ₹360,000.00 per year
THIS IS NOT A WALK-IN. Due to covid-19, all interview processes will be online except the final round which would require in-person dialogue.
Ability to commute/relocate: