- Quickly learn new programming languages and frameworks.
- Balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Work collaboratively in teams and across organizations by following Agile development methodology (Scrum).
- Apply creative solutions to challenging problems and ensure business needs are met effectively.
- Build strong working relationships with other teams both inside and outside the organization.
- Evaluate new products and technologies, create POCs and provide feedback.
- .Net Frameworks 4.6 or later or JAVA 1.8 or later
- .Net Core Framework
- Agile-SCRUM software development methodology.
- ASP.Net / MVC 5.0 or later
- Object oriented programming (OOP).
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Development tools like Microsoft Visual Studio,Visual studio code, SQL Management Studio, Eclipse,TFS, GIT.
- 2-5 years of experience in relevant skills.
- Developing test scripts and conducting unit testing.
- IIS,TomCat/Payara, Windows/linux Server, SQL Server and Active Directory/LDAP
- Build and release activities
- Cloud based solutions on Microsoft Azure/AWS platform
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Chennai - India
React Job Details
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose - to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add an .Net Fullstack Developer -IT located in Chennai.
Reporting to the Manager, As a .Net Fullstack Developer -IT you will write code to develop and maintain Full Stack web based solutions for internal customer facing applications. You will perform development using Angular/ReactJS, .Net Core Web API (or) NodeJS (or) JAVA, SQL Server (or) other databases and related Microsoft .NET technology stack (or) JAVA technology stack including best practices and design patterns. You should clearly understand relational database models and SQL programming to support the application functionality. You will provide support for customer requests and respond to incidents in a timely manner as needed.
What a typical day looks like:
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
IT Required Skills: Business Analysis, Business Requirements Gathering, Documentation Compliance, Documentations, Functional Testing, Functional Testing Software, Test Environments Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: