- Drive design, development, implementation and documentation
- Build, test and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting associates of Walmart worldwide.
- Interact with Walmart engineering teams across geographies to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
- Engage with Product Management and Business to drive the agenda, set your priorities and deliver awesome products.
- Drive the success of the implementation by applying technical skills, to design and build enhanced processes and technical solutions in support of strategic initiatives.
- Degree in B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.S.
- 3 to 6 years of web development experience .
- 2+ years of Experience with ReactJs/Redux
- Experience interfacing with Web Services platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Experience in a modern build environment on a large-scale development project
- Familiarity with Automation Tools
- Strong hands on development skills to prototype technical solutions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Bangalore - India
React Job Details
Software Engineer UI III
Career Level: IN3
About Global Tech.
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.3 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations.Being human-led is our true disruption.
Team and Position Summary:
Market Place: The Walmart Marketplace is a key part of e-commerce at Walmart. It is a gateway for Third-Party Sellers, to manage their operations, such as onboarding, catalogs, order fulfilment, global opportunities, and return & refund management.
We are responsible for providing the best-in-class marketplace experience for our sellers and customers through the design, development, and operations of highly scalable systems. We interact with multiple teams within the company to develop scalable, robust technical solutions.
Walmart Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.