- Analyze and edit existing software applications to improve and optimise functionality.
- Remodel and adapt applications as needed to optimize performance.
- Identify specific customer and client needs and preferences related to application.
- Test applications extensively to ensure they are error and bug free.
- Communicate with relevant internal technical stakeholders to obtain information on support limitations, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Participates in relevant support, client and team meetings.
- Sharepoint 2016+ and Online Administration experience
- Good problem solving skills
- Familiarity with ITIL processes
- Broad understanding of computer science, with specific knowledge of computer programming, application design, and user-focused features
- Creative problem solvers
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good team players and maintain integrity and display good attention to detail
- Ability to understand and analyze complex systems
- Knowledge of software integrated development environments
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
- K2 forms
- Experience with .NET
- SQL and T-SQL knowledge and experience.
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Software Applications Engineering, Software Development experience, or related work experience
- Exposure to Azure API, AngularJS, ReactJS, Azure App Services, Azure Flow and Azure Functions.
Melbourne - Australia
React Job Details
Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Junior SharePoint Administrator to join our Managed Services Team in Melbourne. You will work with our clients to support and administer applications that effectively accomplish client objectives and user needs.
Your day at NTT
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Highly regarded skills:
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
For more information about this or other opportunities, please contact Krisalyn Matining. Please quote our job reference number 566202.
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.