React Job: REMOTE Senior Software Engineer - React.js, NodeJS, Full-Stack
React Job Added on
- Work with a variety of industry-leading tools and technologies in order to implement scalable services
- Utilize React.js and NodeJS to develop full-stack web applications in this fast-paced, high performance environment
- Take on the challenge of breaking down monoliths into modules and deployable, scalable containers
- Collaborate with experienced cross-functional teams to bring quality educational products to market
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field of study
- 5+ years of full-stack software development experience working with React.js and NodeJS
- Extensive hands-on experience with SQL and containerization
- Previous experience writing RDBM queries and unit testing frameworks
- Proven ability to use design patterns to create highly scalable code
- Previous experience with Docker is a major plus!
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
React Job Details
*No sponsorship available.* No third-party candidates.*
This job opportunity is 100% REMOTE and will remain remote post-pandemic. Must reside within the United States.
Our client, founded out of one of the nation’s most prestigious universities, has pioneered the most user friendly and discipline relevant internet-based software on the market. If you're interested in working on a high profile product that gets used by hundreds of educational facilities around the nation, you’re in luck!
As this client continues to build out its technical team, they’re excited to hire a skilled Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to join the fun.
What you get to do:
What you need to succeed:
What’s in it for you:
It's no surprise great talent tends to gravitate towards this respected company. By creating a casual work environment, this client delivers an excellent experience for professionals like you who are dedicated to making a better future in the education system and see real world results. As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We also have a top notch support staff on-hand to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your tenure.
Apply today to get your hat in the ring for this new job opportunity!