- Luxoft USA Inc
- Los Angeles, CA - United States of America
- Job type
- Description:Our Customer is one of the world's largest investment management companies. Based in Southern California, our client manages close to $2 trillion in assets and is looking for a new partner to participate in a full scale upgrade of their technology. We are looking for talented and ambitious people to work on the engagement in the client's offices near Los Angeles, California.
The project is Model Servicing/Content Automation, to automate the model portfolio content and data displays on our client's website, that are being done manually through Adobe Authoring.
- Responsibilities:- Development of new UI features;
- Building reusable code blocks and libraries for further reuse;
- Optimization of application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaboration with other team members and stakeholders;
- Broad experience with modern JS framework and libraries (React, Angular, jQuery etc);
- Strong experience with open source tools for charting and bringing in large data sets;
- Experience of Bower and Grunt/Gulp usage
- Nice-to-Have Skills:- ASP .NET MVC and TypeScript experience is a plus;
- Java, JSP/Servlets API and Spring MVC knowledge is a plus;