- Boston Consulting Group
- Madrid - Spain
- Job type
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an Engineer in the GAMMA UI team, you will be responsible for constructing rich Web Applications which feature elements of Data Visualization and designing optimal interfaces to AI solutions which solve complex problems.
Creating reusable components using React which can be composed to form the next generation User Interfaces will be key to scale our capabilities at BCG GAMMA.
Your creative abilities will be critical on cases to transmit clarity to users when interfacing the work performed on the Back End of applications by our Data Scientists and AI Software Engineers.
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Expressing empathy with end users in order to design clear, effective UI solutions to complex problems.
- Visualizing information and data which may not naturally fit onto a Cartesian Grid.
- Working within time constraints whilst still going beyond the brief to bring delight to end users!
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Data Visualization / Creative Discipline.
- A Github/Codepen/Blog demonstrating your passion for Front End topics.
- 1+ years of experience with ReactJS
- Experience using Azure/AWS/GCP microservices to interface backend functionality.
- Creative experience with CSS, SVG, and ideally GSAP animation library.
- Excellent proficiency in English.
YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will report to Andy Shora (GAMMA AI Lead Software Engineer) and Björn Brings (GAMMA Business Management Senior Manager), and you will work as part of the GAMMA UI Team.
BCG GAMMA A&S combines innovative skills in computer science, artificial intelligence, statistics, and machine learning with deep industry expertise. The BCG GAMMA A&S team is comprised of data engineers, data scientists and business consultants who specialize in the use of advanced analytics to get high-impact business results. Our teams own the full analytics value-chain end to end: framing the business problem, building the data, designing innovative algorithms, creating scale through designing tools and apps, and training colleagues and clients in new solutions. Here at BCG GAMMA A&S, you’ll have the chance to work with clients in every BCG region and every industry area. We are also a core member of a rapidly growing Digital enterprise at BCG – a constellation of teams focused on driving practical results for BCG clients by applying leading edge analytics approaches, data, and technology.