- Hotel MSSNGR
- Berlin - Germany
- Job type
About Hotel MSSNGR
Hotel MSSNGR is a leading provider of innovative onsite guest communication and upselling for luxury resort hotels worldwide.
The cloud-based software tool enables hotels to communicate and connect directly with guests through communication channels, such as native smartphone and tablet apps, web apps, digital signage, in-room TV feeds and hotel newspapers. Powerful features such as self-service bookings, guest chats or check-in/check-out services enhance the guest journey. Hotel MSSNGR’s flexible feature scope is fully adaptable to fit the needs of small remote boutique hotels as well as large resorts.
Hotel MSSNGR was founded in 2012 and serves close to 500 hotels worldwide.
Hotel MSSNGR is seeking a Senior Full-stack developer to join our product team in Berlin long term. The ideal candidate has expertise in creating innovative consumer software products and thrives in an agile, collaborative and data- informed environment. The candidate will help drive consumer product innovation in close collaboration with our product owners and clients. The candidate will be part of our distributed development team, interacting with mobile, web frontend and backend developers. The successful candidate will be an expert communicator and multi-tasker and have a passion for developing to deliver a rock-solid product with superior UX.
- In an agile team, you will be working on orchestrating a feature-rich CMS, various multi-platform clients and the API connecting them
- Help improve and maintain the code and create with us the next generation of our Web Apps
- Work with our lead developer to create architectural solutions for backend features and corresponding APIs for the clients
- You will cooperate with cross-functional teams here in Berlin and distributed through Europe
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Part of your work will also be to implement individual features and support individual API development for a large client including interaction with external developers.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in an agile environment
- You know how to code in Ruby and how to apply different programming paradigms
- You have a strong experience with at least one MVC Framework
- You know why automated tests are crucial to complex software systems
- You know how to manage data in relational database systems, preferably PostgreSQL (document-based systems are a plus)
- You can visualise data and build user interfaces using TypeScript, ReactJS, HTML and CSS
- You have experience with Linux based server administration (Experience with Ansible / Docker is a plus)
- You are fluent in English and have solid German language skills (nice to have)
- A passion for travel and hotels is a big plus
Benefits and perks
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- No stupid meetings
- An awesome loft office in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Multiple social events, like team dinners, culture & sports, retreats
- A culture of working remotely
- A fantastic team
Simon Brückner, Co-Founder [email protected]