Frontend Engineer (React.js + Next.js)
Job Added on
- Front Of The Pack
- London - United Kingdom
- Job type
Front of the Pack are looking for an experienced React.js frontend developer to join their London based Product and Engineering team (PENG). The individual will be helping the team to deliver some exciting projects as they level up ready for their Series-B round in mid 22 with a particular focus on growth initiatives.
We're Front of the Pack
Were an LA/London based company with remote employees in both countries.
We're leading the revolution on pet healthIn just 13 months since launching we've become one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer US pet brands, amassing >100,000 customers who are in love with our brand and the transformational impact it has on their bestie's wellbeing.
It all begins with loveWe believe that the love you share with your dog is one of the most positive forces on the planet. There's a new generation of pet parents who would do anything for their dog and understand that nutrition is the foundation of good health. But there's a problem - the outdated pet care industry is full of pseudoscience, ingredients you can't pronounce or trace and bland brands that pollute the environment with plastic packaging.
A new breed of nutritionWere a team of serial entrepreneurs, engineers, vets and dog lovers who believe that science-led products can play a starring role in the story of a healthier future for our furry friends. We're leading the pack on science, sustainability and shelter support:Science
- Proven: we only use ingredients that actually work
- Pure: our products are nasty-free, guaranteed
- Plastic-free: we're committed to being 100% plastic-free
- Tiny pawprint: our refill systems are designed to be kinder to the planet
- Raising awareness: every pet has a story, each life individual and important
- Saving lives: we've partnered with Best Friends to make the nation's shelters no-kill by 2025
Working at Front Of The PackBeing part of a small team means you will have the chance to really help shape the future of Front Of The Pack working closely with the founders and our team of world-class advisors.We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity in our culture. We strive to create a happy and healthy workplace for the team.We promote a culture of flexible working - we're outcome/results driven & appreciate great people who have family lives too.We also offer a budget for personal professional development as well as personal physical and emotional development.We offer health, vision and dental insurance support.
- FOTP is based in LA and London.
- FOTP has raised over $10m of venture capital by Tier 1 VC's in Europe and the US.
- This role is open to those who wish to be hybrid remote working but will be UK based.
- This role will come with stock options.
- This role has a comprehensive benefits package associated with it.